Sunday 9 September 2012

The bee's knee's

Today i was lucky enough to have Katrina visit my blog and help personalise it for me as i am a complete klutz when it comes to computers! She is the bee's  knees so thanks Katrina it is appreciated.  I have to admit i learnt a lot and had a really good chat while we were sorting it all out.


So i am going to show you my latest creation which i SOLD! Am totally chuffed to bits that my cards are selling to the locals and of course family and friends it makes my hobby a little bit more! 

Over the next month i am going to enter some challenges. So watch this space! Am really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it is appreciated..xx

#81 over at TTPHC and its an Anything Goes!

Good morning! Did you have a lovely weekend? Today over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges we are kicking off the week with #81 ...