Tuesday 25 September 2012

Digital Diva Card



Ok so this is my entry for this weeks whimsy challenge 51. I have been really busy this morning and have managed to get quite a bit done!


Whimsy - Kenny K Digital Diva


I coloured a Whimsy image by Kenny K called digital Diva and i have used the following materials to make this lovely card...

My minds Eye 12 x12 Lost and Found Papers
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Stormy Sky and Weatherd wood (used on the outline of the stamp and on the Whimsy Grafitti Stamp)
Papermania Black sticky border
Hobby House - Rhinestones corner flourish

I ove this card i have done it outside of my comfort range colour wise and think it has come together wuite nicely with just a little bling factor!

1 comment:

  1. Great creation. I love the image and your coloring.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Whimsy's. Hope to see you again next month. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it is appreciated..xx

#81 over at TTPHC and its an Anything Goes!

Good morning! Did you have a lovely weekend? Today over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges we are kicking off the week with #81 ...