Sunday 23 September 2012

HUNKY DORY CHRISTMAS

I love making cards from scratch but sometimes you need to cheat a little to keep up with demand....I have quite a few crafting/christmas  events coming up first one being this week and i have done quite a few from the Hunky Dory christams toppers range....So here is one i made earlier!
I love their adorable scorable card and yeas it does what it says on the tin...

I used some of their lovely backing card, quite a bit of foil and matteed and layered and then popped a decoupaged winter scene ontop along with a matching sentiment (bought seperately) I dilded the edges with silver gilding flakes and finished it of with (ssshhhh dont tell Hunky Dory) Kanban blingy snowflakes.....i love the colours of the card and think they have worked well together.
 
Ta ta for now
 
Anita
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it is appreciated..xx

#81 over at TTPHC and its an Anything Goes!

Good morning! Did you have a lovely weekend? Today over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges we are kicking off the week with #81 ...