Wednesday 3 December 2014

Scrappers Delights - and Non traditional Christmas colours!

Hi there!

Are we almost ready for Christmas?  I jolly well hope you are either finished or near enough as shopping is crazy!  I really hate queues and crowds.

This week at Scrappers Delights

Scrappers Delights
we have an Anything goes challenge with a twist of non traditional Christmas colours.
So me being me i decided to hide the image...


I made a gatefold card and matted all sides with a coloured snowflake card.  I then added a die cut of a snowman and background which i had previously glittered.


Now inside is where i added my picture of Victorian digi 2 which is easy to colour. 
 I used B 000, 00,01,02 for the dress and hat.  The jacket was lighter in B 0000, 000, 00.  Skin combo is E 00, 01,11,21 with R 20 for her cheeks. Her hair was a slightly different combo this time by using a YR combo.

I used really fine glitter that was recommended to me by a few friends to give it a Christmas look.  I then finished off the inside with some lovely cream and blue flowers and a Christmas sentiment stamp, that i really like.


I hope you like my inside out card lol....and look forward to seeing your lovely creations.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it is appreciated..xx

#81 over at TTPHC and its an Anything Goes!

Good morning! Did you have a lovely weekend? Today over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges we are kicking off the week with #81 ...