Wednesday 17 December 2014

Last challenge of the year! Anything goes with Scrappers Delights



Hi there!

Are we  ready for Christmas?  I jolly well hope you are either finished or near enough as shopping is crazy!  I really hate queues and crowds so i will let you into a little secret.....i never even went out of my front door!  Yes for the first time ever i did all of my shopping online and i was amazed that i didn't have to send back even one item! 

 So, OK its going to be hectic over Christmas but what fun to have family with you during that time...i just love having my boys visit and spend time with their younger brother..

 I thought i would leave you for the last challenge of 2015 with my favorite digi from Scrappers Delights.

This week at Scrappers Delights

Scrappers Delights

we have an Anything goes challenge with a twist of Anything goes! Yes you read it right lol literally anything goes.

So i really like this digi as she is so versatile.  Great for a Christmas or wintry card.



I made a card blank out of some gorgeous green card that had holly on the bottom and snowy blurred edges.

I used two types of ribbon.  My red mesh that i love to use and a Christmas ribbon showing holly and snowflakes.

I finally got around to using some foiled sentiments that a friend sent my way.

Her hair is my favorite hair combo of E 33,35,37 and 39
and my favorite red combo of R 35, 37, and 39.


I had much fun embellishing with liquid applique on her dress, muff and hat band.  That stuff really bubbles when you add a little heat! I love it!

I finished the card off by adding a poinsettia and some berries.

I wish you all a lovely Christmas and much fun during your New year celebrations!!

Bye for now







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it is appreciated..xx

#81 over at TTPHC and its an Anything Goes!

Good morning! Did you have a lovely weekend? Today over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges we are kicking off the week with #81 ...