Wednesday 22 October 2014

Scrappers Delight - Anything goes with a twist of HALLOWEEN!

Halloween is on its way and Charlie cant wait to put up the decorations my lovely friend Lucy sent during the summerween swap in the summer.  bless him he has been champing at the bit since they arrived lol.

Now today i have a  lovely Halloween digi for you from the lovely Scrappers Delights.
Scrappers Delights

  She is called Halloween Anna Mae 1 and she is kinda cute.

You can follow this link to the Scrappers Delights blog for the challenge!  It runs for two weeks so you have plenty of time to come along and join in!

I did have an issue with my orange copic....i was happily colouring the pumpkin and suddenly a gurt drop splodged onto the page!  I cleared it up as best as i can but hey she is done and i think she looks grand!


I loved colouring her hair, well i always do lol.  I used YR 21, 23, 24, and 27.  I kept the card simple and straight forward with no fancy die cutting. I just rounded the edges of the corners and mounted her onto orange and then black and orange spotted card from a Recollections Halloween pad.

I added the windmill Halloween flourish and the BOO banner and finished her off with a bit of boo ribbon and some black stick on pearls. 


Now i know what you are going to think...hey you didn't finish colouring her the crass and stones are not done?  But i am ahead of you as i didn't want to colour that bit as i had given her a green cape and didn't want more green blending into it and taking away the effect that i actually liked.
Her cape is T 0, 2, 4 and 6 on the outside and the inner is a lovely green YG 02,06,08.
Dress is YG 00, 02, 04.

Any how i hope you like my inspiration this week for Scrappers Delights this week and i look forward to any comments! xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it is appreciated..xx

#81 over at TTPHC and its an Anything Goes!

Good morning! Did you have a lovely weekend? Today over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges we are kicking off the week with #81 ...