Monday 27 October 2014

Rick St Dennis and a Halloween theme at TTPHC

Hi there!

Its getting so close to Halloween and we thought what better way to usher it in than by having Rick St Dennis as our Halloween sponsor!

Original zibbet banner

He has lots of fantastic digis for Halloween.

Hop on over to TTPHC to have a look at the rest of the DT's makes.


I chose held aloft as my digi this time around as it reminded me of a program i really enjoy watching!



I started with a black card blank 6x6 and then matted red corrugated card onto it and then skull paper.   I added a bat border to the top and bottom which is all glittery and funky.  I backed my image onto another piece of red corrugated card and attached it to the card with foam tape to give it added dimension.  The bling followed to finish off the card.

I have to admit sat here looking at the photo i have just uploaded the lady looks a little washed out? May be i should have darkened her skin a little....the dragons really pop though.  

Saying that i am holding the card in my hand and it looks a lot better than the photo!  Maybe just the autumn lighting even though i had lights on it?

 

Heres a close up of the lady i did her hair really neutral just and E 40,41,43 and i feel i should have darkened that as well but i wanted to focus on the dragons!  Oh well they say we are our own worst critique? 

Dont forget to leave a little love if you can and i will do the same for you xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it is appreciated..xx

#81 over at TTPHC and its an Anything Goes!

Good morning! Did you have a lovely weekend? Today over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges we are kicking off the week with #81 ...