Monday 22 September 2014

The stamping Chef and a few faux stitches at TTPHC this week

Well its been a while since my last post due to commitments springing out of the wood work which has sadly taken me away from my crafting......but hopefully next week everything will be back to normal and my post wont be so short and sweet.

This week The Stamping Chef is sponsoring us over at TTPHC.

The theme is real or faux stitches and this is what i came up with this week.

This lovely digi is called the artist and she was rather challenging to colour with that curly hair!


I made the wooden scrabble tiles into celebrate  sentiment.  Faux stitching around the outside of the green card that makes up the base and on the fabric.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it is appreciated..xx

#81 over at TTPHC and its an Anything Goes!

Good morning! Did you have a lovely weekend? Today over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges we are kicking off the week with #81 ...