Monday 26 May 2014

Button it up with Lacy Sunshine


This week over at TTPHC 
the theme is button it up and this is my second post with my other DT card for

is

She was a lovely digi to play with.

Papers were from my stash and i distressed the  background paper with a baby wipe wiped over the edges to give a worn look.
I used a tattered lace die cut in the corner which i distressed lightly with Spun Sugar and coloured twine instead of ribbon.


With a few strategically placed buttons in  lovely pastel colours

I used the following Copic combinations for her:

Skin R02 cheeks E50,51,11
Hair YR 21,23,24,27
Trousers B 91,93,97
Jacket R 81,83,85
Straw bale YR 21,23,24,25
Grass G 00,01,03,05,07,09
Background B60 

I hope you like her and i am hopefully cross fingers getting back into the swing of my crafting again.....about time lol

Thanks for visiting xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it is appreciated..xx

#81 over at TTPHC and its an Anything Goes!

Good morning! Did you have a lovely weekend? Today over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges we are kicking off the week with #81 ...