Monday 26 May 2014

Button it up over at TTPHC this week

 Hi there over at TTPHC this week our challenge is button it up

So we had to make cards for two sponsors with some buttons on them so this post shows my first post which is  for 


Digistamps4Joy :: Your online Digistamp Store

and i used the Flower Power digi


I used papers from my paper stash and believe me it is a stash and i have a bundle that i don't have a clue where they came from so i dug that out for this challenge.

i used coloured twine instead of ribbon and after matting and layering added the digi or coloured up.  I used  a mixed colour flowersoft type medium for the coloured grass and flowers under the wheels aiming for looking like the van had parked on a bed of grass and flowers.  And last but by no means least the cardboard glazed buttons that i chose to go with this card.

I used Copics in the following colour combinations:

Main body B 01,02,04
Roof B 000,00,01
Windows T 0.01
Wheels T 9,7,6
Grill R 95,99

Not my greatest card as still finding my craft mojo after a month of and its proving harder to get back into the swing of things!

Thanks for looking!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it is appreciated..xx

#81 over at TTPHC and its an Anything Goes!

Good morning! Did you have a lovely weekend? Today over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges we are kicking off the week with #81 ...