Friday 20 December 2013

sexy Kenny K Christmas card

Hi there everyone who is going bananas on making Christmas cards?  I know i am flat out i have loads to upload for you guys to have a looksie at! I will be glad when i can say goodbye to Christmas cards for a while lol


I am lucky to have built up a wonderful stash of digi's and chose a Kenny K image  and this one is called Mistletoe.  She is a rather sexy lady ready to deliver Christmas presents to her lovely other half i think!


I used a white card blank and covered it with a holly covered gold foil card and then used a black card and then the digi using a Nestabilities Grand Labels

I then added a purple ribbon and bow and also on top of the ribbon i added a cute ribbon i found made out of delicate snowflakes and Christmas trees. i then added some blue and white snowflakes around the image and added a snowflake sentiment


I covered the inside of the card with the same gold holly sprig card and cream paper with a sentiment added in gold reading Christmas Joy and happiness throughout the new year.  And also a few snowflakes as well!


The last little thing i added was a gold metal snowflake and attached a angel i had made from jewllery findings and beads....I think she is cute!


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:












3 comments:

  1. JUst beautiful Anita......and glad you have some nice digis now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Sweetie, I hope you are well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used purple for the dress. The black boots definitely make her even more sexy. Love all the little embellishments around the card - snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it is appreciated..xx

#81 over at TTPHC and its an Anything Goes!

Good morning! Did you have a lovely weekend? Today over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges we are kicking off the week with #81 ...