Wednesday 11 December 2013

Favourite Christmas colours!



Hi there and welcome to another challenge with




It's time for this week's challenge. It's a chance to use your Favourite Christmas Colours and you can win a $5 Coupon from Digital Delights


Now i do apologise as this is a quick and not so detailed post for me but i have been under the weather of late.


I used everything from my stash and i mean everything! didnt have to go out and buy anything


Papers are just from loose paper stash


i love these pearls on a string and the rosettes! they are a new love!






2 comments:

  1. this is lovely hun, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Anita, and I have some of those pearls on string... Now I know where I can send them :) Adorable image and its colored in so beautifully :)
    Hope your day is great, HUGS from a fellow Hazelnut xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it is appreciated..xx

#81 over at TTPHC and its an Anything Goes!

Good morning! Did you have a lovely weekend? Today over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges we are kicking off the week with #81 ...