Monday 23 February 2015

#79 at TTPHC with Zuri Artsy Craftsy as a sponsor..


I had a beautiful digi from Zuri Artsy Craftsy called Nidia to play with this time around..a lovely cute image of a young girl blowing bubbles.

Zuri is a new sponsor over at TTPHC this week so hop along and have a look at the DT creations.


Zuri has lots of fluffy 
cute animals to chose from as well as vintage, manga and chibi styles.

So here is my DT creation with Nidia for you...


I distressed the background with distress ink in greens and blues before adding in distressed penned flowers on long stalks.  I then added the digi using sticky foam pads and covered the bubbles in a glaze to enhance. The butterflies and pearls added as embellishment.


I used copics for her and used the following combos:

Hair YR 21, 23, 24, 27
Dress B000, 00, 01, 02
Skin E000, 00, 01, 21

Many thanks for looking...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it is appreciated..xx

#81 over at TTPHC and its an Anything Goes!

Good morning! Did you have a lovely weekend? Today over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges we are kicking off the week with #81 ...