Saturday 5 October 2013

Halloween with Just Inspirational Challenges

Hi there and welcome to our monthly challenge at


You will have to go to the site Just Inspirational Challenges  to see who our lovely sponsor is this month but i am sure it is someone pretty cool

I decided to go with Halloween and what does Halloween require? A witch of course!

Now not only is this my first DT posting for the new monthly challenge at JIC i was given the added hardship by a young lady requiring a card that i wouldn't be able to make one without using three papers, a border of some sort and three bits of embellishment but no bling? Well its a bit tame for me but see those stars all over her costume? well i managed to colour them in with gold pen and she didn't even notice! i mean how can you not add some type of bling? Well at least the bats and pumpkin are all velvety! so i managed to get a bit of bling,bling, bling into it!



So i chose Witchy Boo Betty 



So i started with Paper Mill Direct black card and made it into an A5 card blank and then added an orange and blue piece of card from my stashand distressed the edges.The colours helped to  bring the colours in to more or less match in with my with as much as possible. 
I then put Witchy Boo in prime place and then added a happy Halloween  K & C0 spooktacular  stick on border, and added my three embellishments of a pumpkin and two bats all velvety and from Jolee's which i wouldn't have had if not for my Halloween swap package i received.
So there we have it i met the criteria for that lovely little girl.



I used the following copic colours to colour her in:

Dress/hat  B 24,26,28,29 /B05, 06
Hair YR 21, 23,24, 27
Skin E 000.01, 00
Eyes  G 14, 16
Cat T 2, 4, 7, 9



I hope you like her 

I would like to enter her into the following competitions:












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it is appreciated..xx

#81 over at TTPHC and its an Anything Goes!

Good morning! Did you have a lovely weekend? Today over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges we are kicking off the week with #81 ...