Sunday 15 September 2013

Summerween swap with Simply Betty Stamps



Summerween blog hop with

Hi there there are quite a few of us girls who belong to Simply Betty Stamps and i suppose about four times a year we have a swap....whether it be the spring swap,summerween,halloween or christmas swap,

So you should have come to my blog from:

Maggie Schoener

and if you didnt you need to go back to the beginnning

Betty Roberts

I have to admit in the past year i have really gotten into these swaps as you never know what you are going to get and that there is a big chance you will end up with something new and have never used in your box!

So my partner was  Elisabete Balcavage

and boy she sent me a lovely summerween package!



Now inside this lovely box was an A made out of wood and decorated with the summerween fairy we were given by the lovely Betty Roberts for this swap
its gorgeous and halloween or not it will be up all the time!


I had some summery flowers and a Martha Stewart punch with skulls!



I had all sorts of ribbons and halloween stickers inside that box it was choc full!



There were stamps and and stickers , ghosts , spiders, words, haunted house.  so i can have some major fun with my halloween card


I love the sticky spiders and have already gotten stuck into my  halloween cards although in the UK they don't really make a big thing out of it.


More stamps and a card with ghosts on the front and three reels of ribbon

And last but not least a picture of the halloween box they all came in!



Pretty cool huh and i can use it even when it isnt halloween....very useful storage.

So now you have reached me you have the rest of the hop to go through and the next one on the list is highlighted!

Blog Hop List

Betty Roberts

Corinne Jones

Maggie Schoener

Anita Blake

Trish thedish Sakulich

Sheri Loatwall (aka Sheri Scraps)

Heather Whitlock

Terry Helin

Dianna Sowerbrower  

Melissa Varga

Summer Hills Painter

Jackie Maunder

Tanja Charles

Elisabete Balcavage

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my goodies and will leave me a little love!

Many thanks for visiting!





6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like it!!! This was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of fun stuff. You were really spoiled. Such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to a ton of fun playing with these things over there. Talk about the toast of the town ~ every one else is going to be SO jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is Amazing... Elisabete did an outstanding job...
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my what a treat box full of goodies, happy creating :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW .... have fun with all that spectacular stuff!!!! That punch is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it is appreciated..xx

#81 over at TTPHC and its an Anything Goes!

Good morning! Did you have a lovely weekend? Today over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges we are kicking off the week with #81 ...