Friday 21 June 2013

Sealed with a kiss

Another gods of love digi by Simply Betty Stamps called Friga


Papers used: Spring fling by Teresa Collins, Core impressions mini - My minds eye (which i sanded gently to bring out the shape and other colour.
I used three black and three pink flower jewels.
Love heart ribbon and a coordinated bow with a acrylic flower center.

I also edged the image with alternate Stickles in Fruit punch and CottonCandy.




Oh and before i forget i used the follwong colours when colouring her:
Copics Skin: R20, E01,00,000
Hair E18,44,49,47
Dress is promarkers Poppy, Lipstick Red and Ruby.

I have a few promarkers and decided to see if copics and promarkers would complement each other.....and....they work really well together.

look forward to seeing you all soon

I would like to enter into the following challenges:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it is appreciated..xx

#81 over at TTPHC and its an Anything Goes!

Good morning! Did you have a lovely weekend? Today over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges we are kicking off the week with #81 ...