Wednesday 7 November 2012

Seasonal Sentiments

My Mums Craft Shop Challenges
 
Sentiment Only Card
 
 
Hi there and this week we had  to do a sentiment only card and i chose to do a  christmas card.
 
 
This week i made a card primarily using Hunky Dory cardstock snowflake, red adorable scorable and Holly mirricard.  I hand wrote a sentiment and sprayed it with iridescent glitter spray.
 
I then added a length of sequin ribbon and a bow made from the same ribbon to the card.
I added a  Spellbinders snowflake die cut  in gold glitter stick on paper and finished off with a lovely decorative stick pin.
 
I hope you like my card this week.
 
I would like to enter into the following challenges:
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it is appreciated..xx

#81 over at TTPHC and its an Anything Goes!

Good morning! Did you have a lovely weekend? Today over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges we are kicking off the week with #81 ...