Wednesday 24 October 2012

Boo!

Challenge 81 So Spooky
 
for My Mums Craft Shop Challenges
 

Not sure why i called this card Boo other than the fact it is halloween based and i have to admit to me she isnt overly scary!

Any way today i have this lovely little card that i made....well actually two versions as i couldnt make up my mind which one i prefered!




 
So i used papers  from Glitz - Pretty in pink paper pad and cArt US Stylish paper pad.  I loved the purples black ad greens as they went really well with my Simply Betty Stamps image Little Munster Lady. I then distressed the outer part of the image with cnady eyed chalks.
 
I then finished off the image with a little bit of black lace and four cobweb charms  placed at the corners....i have to admit i dont enjoy doing halloween cards as inver have much crafty stuff covering halloween in thefirst place and i have to scummage about for bits and pieces.
I am lucky to be able to buy lots of lace and ribbons from Hansons in Sturminster Newton and they have a wide selection of stuff ideal for crafting with.
 
All the papers and card blanks were bought from and are available from My Mums Craft shop
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Simply Challenged Challenges  Halloween Anything goes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it is appreciated..xx

#81 over at TTPHC and its an Anything Goes!

Good morning! Did you have a lovely weekend? Today over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges we are kicking off the week with #81 ...